Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inspired by a Co-worker

Today - Class: 8:30 a.m. - 9:50 a.m. / 6:00 p.m. - 8:50 p.m.

Today, on Facebook, a co-worker asked me for my blog address. I sadly admitted that I hadn't updated my blog in nearly a year. From that post, I was prompted to check my blog. I was surprised that it hasn't been quite a year, yet, but I am definitely rounding that bend.

Update: I am no longer a secretary! I am currently an adjunct instructor, teaching 4 English classes a local college. I am still working at the restaurant to make ends meet, but I am out of that hellish secretarial world that bogged me down for far too long. I definitely have some funny stories that I could share. So, perhaps I will pick up the blogging game again.

I hope this is a Welcome Back post, and not just a fleeting moment of updates...

Tomorrow (Wednesday) - Class: 12:30 p.m. - 2:20 p.m. / 2:30 p.m. - 4:20 p.m.

1 comment:

KV said...

Welcome back Miss! :)