Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thinking and Doing: The Plan

Today: Secretary / Server

Happy New Year! ...and all that jazz. It's been a while, I know. Unfortunately, blogging has, once again, fallen out of my regime. I've been thinking a lot about it though...thinking and NOT doing. Therefore, I've come up with a plan. I'm off to work at the restaurant now, so I plan to come home, and I will blog. It needs to be done to vent out the day, and because it really does help me.
I'm not sure if it's the weather, or thoughts of personal impending doom, but I'm just not my chipper self lately. I'm bummed. It could be the winter blues, but whatever it is, I have to do something about it. Writing has always helped, so that's where I'm starting.
Actually, I feel better already.

Tomorrow: Secretary / Server

1 comment:

KV said...

YEAH for cathartic writing! :)