Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Walk in the Park

My plan was to blog, so here I am. It figures, tonight was smooooth sailing. I was nervous at first, but it turned out just fine.
I was scheduled in at 5:30, and there was a reservation for 6:00.
Thirty adults. Great. No kids!
They were prompt, and most of them were foreign.
I was sharing the table with one of my favorite people: a definite plus!
When they first arrived, a man approached us, ordered appetizers for the entire table and told us he'd be taking care of the bill. Even better. No split checks!
Most of them ordered alcoholic drinks.
There bill was over $800 when it was all said and done (amazing for our restaurant).
Gratuity: (approx) $136.00
He added: $20
We tipped out the bussers, food runner, and bartender, which left us with $62 each. Not too shabby. I only had a couple tables other than that, which isn't that great, but it was a nice, easy night overall.

Tomorrow: Secretary / Server

No comments: